Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bo Knows Popped Collars


Check it - Titan's tight end Bo Scaife's myspace page (text borderline NSFW). I don't know if this has made the rounds already, but I just recently saw this and boy is it a doozy. (We'll call this UA related because Chris Henry enhances his performance plays for Tennessee). Some highlights:

In my senior year, i was a team All Big-12 selection. It was no coincidence that i played for the Texas "Longhorns". Get it? It's a joke that suggests I have a huge dong.

When I arrived in Tennessee that year for training camp I immediately kicked coach Jeff Fisher in the throat. While bleeding from his mouth, he told me it wasn't his decision to draft me so late.

Oh and did I mention that I'm the only tight end in NFL history to rush for a touchdown, catch a touchdown, return a kickoff, and record a tackle in the same season? my collar must have un-popped for a second. pardon me.

i mean, have YOU ever played in Denver? it's my home town and all but the elevation still makes my nose bleed and my banana bread rise improperly.

No comments: